There are several things you should do immediately following an automobile accident. This week, we are going to give you a brief outline of things you must do after you find yourself in an accident. We will explain in more detail in our October newsletter!
- Take photos of the vehicles involved
- Do not make statements to anyone about injuries (especially on social media)
- Be evaluated by a physician
- Contact your insurance company AND the insurance company of all parties involved
- Document how you are feeling daily in a journal
- Make and keeptreatment appointments
- Speak with us
We will expand on these seven items in our October newsletter. Don’t receive our monthly mailed newsletter? Email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be sure to add you to the list. It’s filled with a ton of information, fun facts, and monthly giveaways – trust us, you don’t want to miss out.